Are there other resources out there like the RARE Melanoma Registry?
There are several registries that exist for the melanoma community, each with its own focus and benefit to the patient community. These registries include:
- Melanoma Research Foundation’s CURE OM (the Community United for Research and Education of Ocular Melanoma),
- A Cure In Sight™’s Insight Patient Registry for patients with ocular melanoma (also known as uveal melanoma),
- Global Uveal Melanoma Patient Registry (Richard Carvajal, Columbia University),
- Collaborative Ocular Oncology Group (J. William Harbour), Melanoma Community Registry (OHSU; for cutaneous melanomas), Melanoma Registry at Mayo Clinic Florida (for cutaneous melanomas),
- Pan-Canadian Melanoma Research Network (CMRN; for cutaneous melanomas).
The mission of the MRA is to end suffering and death due to melanoma. To this end, we will work to collaborate with and support other melanoma registries to further the common goal of advancing research and cures for all patients with melanoma.